Who Shirt Company is dedicated to luxurious comfort and precision. Every shirt is fitted with the softness and freedom of an internal shelf-bra, all made with 100% interlock Supima® cotton and plush, woven elastic.
Who Shirt Company styles are named for women of an excellence to which we aspire.
Who Shirt Company uses the Owl of Athena as our company icon. Athena was the goddess of wisdom. Don’t goddess and wisdom go perfectly together? The bird has come to signify knowledge and sagacity. We believe in the wise choice of comfort, luxury and ease. Our owl sits on your left shoulder, keeping a close watch.
We are made in the U.S.A.
- Our cotton is sourced from Georgia and North Carolina.
- Our woven elastic is made in Rhode Island.
- Our box and tissue are produced in Massachusetts.
- Our owl icon is made in Paris and the neck label in Italy - they have flown over to join us in the U.S.A.
- Our factory is in Brooklyn, New York.
- Our fulfillment center is on Long Island, New York.
We are working with our factory, Dynatex, and the non-profit, Fabscrap, to recycle all remnant waste from our production.